2011/08/04

What Can We Do Excepting Waiting for Kidney Sources?

This is a message from internet, which makes me think a lot.
I am a woman from Suriname, I am 27 years old and I have taken kidney dialysis three times a week since last year. I really don't like it at all. My mom’s life ended while starting the therapy. I can not do anything that I liked to do. I am sad but I don't give up hope, day after day I am fighting. I have a lot of questions. What can I do to get a kidney transplant? In my country (Suriname) they don't do transplantations. Please help me contact others to help me, with finding information about transplanting kidneys or people who have had transplantation.
Many patients with Renal Failure have no choice but dialysis. Kidney Transplantation is destined to be adopted when the disease deteriorated in to the end stage. It is common that they tend to search the matching kidneys in advance. Once we suffer from Chronic Renal Failure, what can we do except waiting for Kidney source?
If you want know more about us,please click here.What Can We Do Excepting Waiting for Kidney Sources?

Popular Posts