2011/09/13

Is My Medical Condition dangerous?


Do you know Medical Condition dangerous?
Is My Medical Condition dangerous?
Diabetes is an important primary disease of Kidney Failure, in particular, II type Diabetes. High blood sugar is undermining kidneys. As Diabetes can arouse many complications, the problems of kidney are usually ignored by most of patients. They often find Kidney Failure in checking or treating high blood pressure or other symptoms of Diabetes. Without the ideals about Diabetic Nephropathy and Kidney Failure, most patients pay little attention to their medical conditions about kidneys.
There is a case of patient who is suffering from Diabetes and has problems of kidney.
I have had Diabetes for five years. When I was hospitalized for high blood pressure, urine protein shows + + + in my test report. My doctor said nothing else except advising me the injection of protein. Without flank pain and fatigue, I am just unwilling to eat something. I want to know whether my medical condition is dangerous or not.
Kidney damages caused by Diabetes can be separated into five courses: high glomeruli filtration rate, damaged glomeruli without symptoms, microalbuminuria, clinical proteinuria and the End Stage Kidney Failure. As kidney functions are normal in early two stages, Diabetic Nephropathy includes microalbuminuria, clinical proteinuria and the End Stage Kidney Failure, excluding high glomeruli filtration rate, damaged glomeruli without symptoms.
If you want know more about us,please click here.Is My Medical Condition dangerous?

Popular Posts